All 6 art Reviews

Alacrity Stance Alacrity Stance

This is really nice, I like how well the muscles look.
The only thing that I would suggest is make the breast plates bigger and add some straps around it to add support. It may also help out balance the level of details you have below the waist area.

Jettyjetjet responds:

hmmmm, that sounds good, bigger breast plates?? Or bigger breast in general, because i forgot to mention, she had to have small breast. The strapless ness, yeah, its suppose to be future tech, they just stick, but it's also been bothering me too. But as i know, if you have to explain it, gotta change it. Might just change that....

Heart of the Swamp Heart of the Swamp

Oh damn, I like this one a lot! Nice use of colors : )

Zeus Zeus

My favorite out of the "Three Brothers" work

The overall feeling is peaceful, but has a sense of danger with the lightning. Also like the colors with the yellows, blues, and greens. Everything seems to balance out nicely in this one :)

Monster Robot from Outerspace! Monster Robot from Outerspace!

Let's abduct some cows while were at it...

Lol XD This is awesome! I love the woman's expression and the composition.

Is that a landing site I see on earth? :O

Mr Creosote Mr Creosote

Nicely Done

I love how you shaded this with the given color pallet. My favorite part out of this would be the bubbly/gooey stuff.

Congrats on getting third in the challenge :)

Impale Impale

Pretty good drawing

This is a really nice drawing. Love the angle of the face and the shading, it's crisp and clean.

What I don't get is is he jabbing himself with the stick or trying to pull it out? To me it looks like he's jabbing himself with it but that brings another question, why?
That's the only part of the drawing that I don't get :/

Willpinoy responds:

It's ok, i made it that way,since i didnt want to give anything away with this character. I didnt even give anyone the name yet xD Thanks for commenting!